McKeown Funeral Home was started in 1938, when Everett & Evelyn McKeown purchased the business and property from a Mr. Hulse. The McKeown’s continued the business by themselves until William F. Dunn joined them in 1968, when he returned from serving in the United States Army. William & Patricia Pearce Dunn then purchased the business and property from the McKeown’s in 1972. The Dunn name was added in 1978. The business has been at 210 S. Madison St. since 1943.